Tantra Massage Fetish

As an extension of the massage fetish videos I've been posting, I wanted to do one on tantra.

This isn’t weird so much as I just think everyone should see it, because the tantra massage fetish is kind of interesting - and that is the whole point of this blog: funny weird and interesting. What makes this video weird is that she looks entirely dead while he’s 'igniting her lusts'. She doesn't even look happy about receiving a massage!




This video is instructional, you know, in case you were too busy beating off to notice. So if you actually have a loved one that you could try this with (oh who'm I kidding? You're a lonely bastard with Cheetos stained fingertips), this chocolate flavored massage oil is supposed to be an aphrodisiac. It should heighten the pleasure in multiple ways.

Or you can just sit and eat it out of the bottle, because I know you were thinking about it.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs