Hentai Monster Sex Stomach Inflation

Talking about human toilets always makes me think of tentacle monsters. I mean, how often do they actually look like they're cumming? They usually just look like they're jettisoning a bunch of piss all over you, because let's face it, no man or monster can probably produce enough cum to inflate you and make you puke it out - especially since that's physically impossible.

This picture demonstrates exactly what I'm talking about in case you've never had the 'pleasure' of viewing, and laughing at, belly bulging and stomach inflation.



Does anyone know what hentai this is from? I'm admittedly not very up-to-date about all the popular hentai monster sex titles, but I feel like I should probably know this one.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    sexy magical girl Ai


    Followers

    Related MSFTs