Yoni Tantra Massage

Today we're going to take a look at the Indian culture and the practice of tantra. This video is not an exact replica of the yoni tantra massage experience, but it is a very interesting modern take on it. (In case you couldn't tell by my tone, I really don't find this to be weird; I do, however, find it very interesting and think others might enjoy it, too).

What's weird is, I discovered this yoni massage is somehow related to the ball stretching massage I was so absolutely confused by a few months ago. That's right, massage her vagina, she'll pull on your nuts in return. Just like a woman!




She has really awesome nipples. For some reason I just could not stop thinking how awesome they looked.

This video also got me thinking that this would be pretty easy to do at home with some Kama Sutra massage oil. I used to have this exact same one, even in the vanilla flavor. It worked well as a massage oil and tasted good afterward.

If you try this at home, let me know how it goes!
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs