Gay Massage Fetish

Okay, once again I have returned. I swear I'm going to get my act together. I've just had a few clusterfuck of life events happen and well, I'm the only one running this so it suffers when I do. But, I come with a video.



Wait, what the hell? That's just gay sex! How is that weird?! Seriously? Weeks behind in posting and this is what you offer?

Now, now, calm down. You just have to see where this gay sex video actually started! I've offered massage fetish videos for straight men and massage fetish videos for women, but never anything for the gay man. Let's watch.



Supposedly these are straight men who ordered a massage after being given muscle boy's name by a friend. They are so absolutely seduced by his touch that when he starts oiling up their cocks they just lay there.

And I guess because they let him give them a handjob and/or blowjob, they think it's only right he get to fuck them in the ass. ...Wait. What?!

Oh, and if the actors from Massage Bait are straight, I'm going to grow a penis tomorrow. The ones with tattoos are especially lol-worthy since no straight man would tattoo a fairy on his lower back or pride stars on his chest.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs