Tricked Straight Men: Gay Sex

I just had to come back to Massage Bait one more time. I found this video when I was looking through their content and it just left me scratching my head because during the regular part of the massage, this hairy bear has a raging boner.

My immediate thought was, "How do you handle that during a real massage?" It's bound to happen, right? (Yet another reason I am a proud owner of a vagina). So do you just lay there and pretend it's not happening? And as the massage therapist what do you do? Hopefully not spread massage oil all over it like in this massage fetish video, but hey, let me know!




Once again remember that this guy is supposed to be one of the dozens of poor, tricked straight men. Gay sex is just a natural outcome of having a gay masseuse.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs