Foot XXX Massage

.... wait, I take back what I said about the foot massage video yesterday. If it has to end like this, then I’m not interested. I had my fingers sucked once - while I was asleep on a Greyhound bus (that’ll teach me to sleep). It was the grossest feeling in the world. I can’t imagine the feeling of saliva squishing between my toes. EWWWW.

For the record, some of those toenails look fucking nasty. Also, I’ve licked some rough textured things before - and if you try to say your feet aren't rough from calluses you're a damn liar and probably think your shit smells like roses. I can't imagine that feels good on your tongue, the licking a foot thing, not shit.



Are you a foot fetishist wishing I'd stop making snarky comments about ugly feet? Do you wish I'd just go away so you could jack off to pretty feet? Wish granted! Hit up the foot rape blog for everything foot related, and without me at all.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs