My New Pink Button vaginal coloring

I found the strangest product a few weeks ago and decided to give it a try. This product claims to give you a healthy, pinker pussy. You know, just in case your pussy isn't really the appropriate color or looks sickly - you gotta cover up those STDs somehow.

The product is My New Pink Button and it's a dye for your pussy.

Get your girl a new pussy color once you teach your girlfriend to squirt.


So what did I think about my experiment with My New Pink Button?

Well, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous. I think my pussy is already a very lovely color of pink and was horrified by the odd color it turned me. Maybe if I had weird discoloration spots or just an entirely ashy vagina, like this woman who's doing bizarre anal tricks then I would have liked it more.

What I did like was using it on my nipples. My nipples are not splotchy or oddly colored either, but the bright pink just seemed too perfect for them. Granted, once I was done, I questioned just how healthy this dye would be for anyone who wanted to suck on my nipples.

And that led me to wondering just how healthy it was to actually put dye on my vagina.

Oh well, it's been a week and the color is already gone without any vigorous scrubbing. I definitely would not buy this stuff for me again, but hey, if you have an oddly colored pussy or want your nipples to stand out more - that's for men AND women - or want to dye your penis and ball sack pink, give My New Pink Button a try.

Photo by: My New Pink Button
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs