Human Centipede Scene: Full Sequence

Okay, this is more than just a Human Centipede scene, this is the full second movie, known as The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence.

I don't get it. I love horror movies, but this wasn't scary at all. It wasn't even as disgusting as most people kept making it out to be. Sure, there's some blood and the whole idea of ass to mouth centipede people is pretty disgusting, but this movie has absolutely no substance beyond that. It's just really, really boring.

I guess this would feed the needs of a shit fetish person though. Really, that's the only way I could ever imagine someone might find this interesting; they have a shit fetish.

I was going to say this was the start of a Halloween marathon, but seeing as it's not scary, I feel like I'd be lying.


0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs