BDSM Brutal Fireworks

It's the 4th of July again and I thought we MSFTs could celebrate by watching BDSM. Brutal doesn't even cover my thoughts on this when he shoves fireworks up her loose asshole. He's weirdly worried about her comfort for being a dom. He keeps asking if she's okay throughout; hell, as long as there were no burn marks I'd have kept going even if she started crying like a whore. I like fireworks though.

I guess, if you've got the freedom, use it to do the freakiest stuff possible!


What the hell is wrong with her pussy after he unclips it? He even yanks on those nasty-looking beef curtains like they're a play thing. Ewww. When will people learn those are not toys and should be removed!?



In case no one catches the irony of my BDSM brutal tribute to the 4th of July, those people are British.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs