Valentines Day Games with Chocolate

I'm kicking off Valentines Day early with some tips for Valentines Day games, desserts, toys and other ideas for the holiday!

What are Valentines Day games without chocolate? Nothing, I tell you, absolutely nothing! So go buy some chocolate sauce and prepare a sexy Valentines Day game for yourself and your lover. Or just yourself if you're single; no reason you can't treat yourself.

Boobs covered in chocolate aught to be great Valentines Day desserts, but... there's something wonky and nasty about those tits. Definitely lulz-worthy, but not Valentines worthy.



What is this guy's obsession with making those saggy tits clap? I made my boobs clap once just to see if it would work. It did, but there was absolutely nothing sexy about it (and my boobs look better than hers) and it was really uncomfortable.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs