Highheels Fetish Sub

So now that Valentines Day is over, I want to move away from the holidays and a logical follow-up to a holiday where you play dress-up is investigating the depths of the highheels fetish, right? Well it is to me, so you're going to come along with me on this.

Usually foot fetishes and highheel fetishes are just odd, not completely freaky. They can go into the bizarre obviously as we've seen when people get feet in their vaginas and assholes, but normally it's pretty tame across the board.

Then I came to this. It starts and you see some ill-fitting, pretty ugly highheels walk into the scene - there are feet in them and the feet are pretty unattractive, but nothing freak-out worthy.

Then he, yes he, proceeds to licks his highheels. That's a serious highheels fetish right there.




You can even see the foot stain where he's been wearing those high heels for an extended period of time.

If you just browse this blog hoping I'll post something about highheels, stilettos or feet, you really ought to try the foot rape blog, because it caters to your particular sick fetish. You won't get any of my lovely snark, but I get the feeling you don't appreciate that mid-wank anyway.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs