Being a Man is Grand, but Men Should Buy Condoms

While I'm on all this cock torture, let's talk about condoms. Be warned, this is a post from a few years ago when I was still in college.

This isn't really a fetish so much as something I just want to get off my chest.

Don’t get this wrong based on the title. I would never want to be a man and when the brief, fleeting thought has come into my mind I can’t help but laugh at the vision of myself without my wonderful breasts and with those funny, saggy, dangly bits between my legs. The female form is far more attractive and aesthetically more pleasing than the male form and I would have it no other way.

What got me to write this though, is that I heard a couple boys talking at lunch and they were discussing how one had not gotten laid last night despite his girlfriend ‘wanting it so bad’. He then proceeded to complain that she didn’t keep condoms in her room and so they couldn’t fuck. My first instinct was, why didn’t you bring a condom with you if you were planning to get laid?

Of course, the friends began discussing this by his friend saying, “If she wanted to get fucked then she should have had condoms there.” HA! Really? Is this what all men think? If so, I have a rude awakening for you. We pay a lot of money each year simply for being female. The least a man could do is pay for the condoms, no matter who it is that wants to get laid. If you can’t afford them, guess what, you don’t need to be rutting with anyone.

So why do I think that girls who plan on having sex don’t have a duty to keep condoms around?(barring prostitutes who should carry multiple condoms of extreme thickness). It’s the man’s job. Until a man bleeds monthly and has to pay the extreme cost for the necessity of pads or tampons, until a man has to pay for birth control, until a man has to pay for bras(which some men probably should) the man is the one who should have the duty to provide condoms.

Women spend, $135 on feminine necessities(bras, pads, tampons) and this is a low end estimate assuming that you have only two bras and purchase only pads, not tampons as well. Assuming you use birth control, there is an extra $140 or more per year. Condoms cost about $10 for a nice size box. I guarantee, no matter how talented you think you are, you will not need to purchase more than 4 of these boxes. If you do, your girlfriend is probably wishing you would get off her already. So suck it up already. Buy the condoms if you want laid and I’ll make sure I don’t bleed on your furniture. We’re even.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs