Head Shaving Fetish

Getting your head shaved on camera for the enjoyment of thousands of hair fetish-ists around the world. Does it please you to know they jack off to you nightly?

If anything, the discovery of the hair fetish, makes me never want to get my hair cut again. Of course, then there's a whole other group of hair fetishists out there who love long hair only with no cutting. The quandaries these perverts have put me in...

Is this weirder or more normal than say, a balloon looner?



This reminds me that I'll have to tell my story about my dealings with the hair fetishists when I sold my hair.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nope doesn't get me off in the least. I like it better when its done to me and the girl has fun with it. I am amale who has had a shaved head since about eighth grade im 28 now so a long time. I only like it if its a girl doing it. Like if she teases me a little while shes doing it, using too much foam, shaving her initials, etc. Or just a relaxing one is fine. Anyone else?


    Followers

    Related MSFTs