Tube8 and Trend Micro

So after posting Hot and Cold, Mostly Hot, aka hot wax in urethra, I discovered that the virus scanner Trend Micro has Tube8.com marked as a threat and has the entire site blocked off. I submitted to have it unblocked, but apparently other people have as well and Trend Micro just doesn't care.

Want to know a good way around it? Download and use Firefox web browser instead. Tube8.com worked just fine for me even while Trend Micro was running its live-scan so if you had trouble accessing the Hot and Cold video, give it another shot using Firefox.

But hey, pervs and MSFTs - I rather like that as the shorthand of Mystery Sex Fetish Theater's regular viewers - let's overload Trend Micro with requests to unblock Tube8.com! If nothing else, we'll know we annoyed the hell out of them - I'm sure that's a fetish somewhere.
0 Responses

    Followers

    Related MSFTs